With the proper blend of strategy, community management and paid campaigns….
…Social media can help you:
- Increase brand awareness and visibility
- Improve customer loyalty and retention
- Launch new products
- Gain marketing insights
- Increase site traffic and conversions
- Answer your client’s customer service questions
But what does the process look like? I’ve put together a quick infographic using Canva to illustrate:
- Objective: Introduce your product to potential customers. (Re)Introduce to current customers.
- Key Metrics: Impressions, Reach, Video Views
#2) Interest/Engagement Stage:
- Objective: Create relationships and engage with your tribe
- Key Metrics: Engagement (likes, comments, shares), Clicks, Friends/Fans/Followers, Newsletter Subscribers
#3) Conversion Stage:
- Objective: Convert interested people into leads by offering them something for (almost) nothing.
- Key Metrics: Conversion Rate, Email opens, App Downloads
- Objective: Get new leads to buy
- Key Metrics: Sale, Sign-ups (coupons and online purchases)
- Objective: Turn those who have purchased into repeat customers.
- Key Metrics: Same as engagement (likes, comments, clicks). # of Participants in a loyalty program.