According to a neat report by WordPress.com these were my most popular posts of 2015:
- 10 of My Favorite “Hidden Gems” In Seattle
- Organization Hacks: Bullet Journaling and The Notecard System (Plus, My Hybrid)
- My Actual Goodreads Goal: Books To Read In 2015
- Cool Social Media Campaign: How the History Channel “Raided” Social Media
- A Mantra for Habit Building: Never Miss Twice
I’m proud because I met and surpassed my “more blogging in 2015” goal by a lot.
My blog views by year:
This year I’ve set quite a few professional goals including:
- Update my Resume
- Choose a networking group I’d like to join/attend. Actually go. 😉
- Average one blog post a week
- Take at least one professional development course and learn something new
What about you?
How did you do on your professional goals last year? What are you working on achieving this year?