Social Brew is monthly curated post full of links you can check out while having your morning coffee. It contains the goods I find on social media, content marketing, writing, and other stuff that is interesting, relevant, newsworthy, helpful or just plain cool. This week the theme is “learn something new.”
I was inspired by The One You Feed podcast, specifically this week’s episode featuring Tony Stubblebine, creator of Coach.me (formerly Lift). If you’re sincerely interested in behavior design, learning something new, or putting a new habit into place, I highly recommend you check out this week’s episode.
This Week’s Inspiration:
Learn Something New This Week:
- Start a content marketing campaign with advice from 8 experts on how to start and set yourself up for long term success.
- Find your perfect content marketing partners, by following these 5 steps.
- Learn how to kick your content marketing into overdrive with this gigantic list of Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) techniques.
- Write like a boss by following these simple tips from @itsjessicann.
- Be a better writer in 15 minutes with these 4 lessons on grammar and word choice.
- Learn why working remotely is better for business.
- Take better pictures, by reading how Paul Moore creates incredible iPhone photos (hint: he uses apps!).
- Be a more productive human by following four simple steps: Dream. Dump. Map. Chunk.
Lastly, while it’s ALWAYS a great idea to better yourself by learning something new, let this serve as a reminder: You are not an imposter.
P.S. Don’t forget to Subscribe to Social Brew and never miss a future Content & Social Media Marketing Roundup. Have a happy week!