Since 2008, I have done some amazing work researching, planning, and building online communities for lifestyle and entertainment brands. I’ve grown several communities from 0 to well over 100k friends, fans and followers. I’m especially proud of managing a Facebook and Tumblr community for a movie franchise with over 3 Million fans (and an astonishing 70% engagement rate on Facebook).
- Community Management. I write extraordinarily creative posts, questions, etc. that get people talking, but still fall within brand voice, objectives and strategy.
- Strategy. Tactics aren’t strategy. I ask about target audience, objectives, measurement and understand that “having Facebook” is not strategy.
- I am a strong contributor to brand, messaging and overall social media strategy.
- I am an experienced teacher and therefore a wonderful trainer.
- I’m also creative, geeky, organized, and always a good pick me up at that Monday morning meeting when no one feels like being at work.
Feel free to check out some of the work I’ve done and say hi on Twitter.