I’m a passionate, experienced, Social Media Community Manager who is always looking for fun projects and companies to help.
What I’m good at:
- Community Management. I write extraordinarily creative posts, questions, etc. that get people talking, but still fall within brand voice, objectives and strategy.
- Strategy. I understand the difference between strategy and tactics. I’ll ask about target audience, objectives, measurement and understand that “having Facebook” is not strategy.
- I am a strong contributor to brand, messaging and overall social media strategy. Consider including me in brainstorms.
- I am an excellent teacher and therefore a wonderful trainer. I developed most of the training materials and handled most of the client training for Conversify, a Global Digital Agency.
- I’m also creative, geeky, organized, and always a good pick me up at that Monday morning meeting when no one feels like being at work.
My Play aka Epic Weight Loss Journey
I’ve lost 80lbs (and I’m not stopping there). Fitness and health are a personal passion of mine, and I started my blog as way to keep myself accountable and to (hopefully) inspiring others.